Pippi and I are managing to survive well. Pippi is drinking her water and eating her food, as am I...and we are keeping the house and cabin (where we are spending the majority of our time) relatively clean. Pippi accidently ate too much of my left over chili yesterday and kept dragging her bum on the carpet, other than that, you can be safe and sound that all is well at the home base. (If you didin't even know we were alone, then I guess this doesn't matter, but just in case, now you can rest assured!)
Pippi and Daniel
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice Dan---Maybe you could've added some Cayenne Pepper to it just for kicks!!
I wish I could hang out with Pippi for a week up at C.M. :)
Nice description of Pippi dragging her fanny. That makes me want to roll around with Bella and Robbie on the carpet::) Love ya.
Post a Comment