Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer's almost done

Well summer is almost over but I figured I'd better get a picture of summer time up:

Oregon waterfalls at Silverfalls State park in OR


Anne getting hair pulled by Sadie the Sadist


Camping with Tanner out in Ruschedenland


Tanner playing in the river with Uncle Glen


Don't mess!


Grampa


Chillin out on the patio in the evening

My new Subaru wagon after I sold my old one for $100


Tanner and Big Cheeks Brooklyn


I don't see how Brooklyn looks like her Dad but that's what I hear


Whoa

2 comments:

Shallenbergers Rule said...

Wow! what a line up of pictures. I have a few favorites among those...

The David and Tanner train, with tanner in the wheel barrel is great. The picture with Davids sweet haircut is scary, you'd be a great prop for Nine Inch Nails!

Thanks for sharing Dave, great pictures. You sure have some incredibly cute kids!

Love, Steven and Deanna

Primus Six said...

Wow Dave! I bet Sara was thrilled about the mohawk!! The kids look great and we miss seeing you guys. Tell Sara Hi for me! Love, Jodi